Saturday, January 26, 2008

Baltimore, MD


Baltimore is a great place to visit no matter what time of the year, there is always something exciting to do is this city by the bay. The last time I visited the Baltimore area we shopped at the enourmous malls on the river fornt and took a stroll on the boardwalk down to the ESPN zone to catch an inning of the Orials game, Baltimore's major leauge baseball team. I loved seeing the city and the next time I visit there are so many more things i would love to do. i used the Happy Mappy Service to aquire a list of Baltimore's frequently visited attractions which I intend to visit on my next trip there. A Baltimore Orioles MLB team is definately a game I want to see as well as cheer on their NFL team, The Ravens. Both of which are great teams and all in one city! I plan to enjoy the fine cuisine of Maryland such as the infamous crabcakes, like at Faidley's restaurant. Johns Hopkins University is another attraction i would like to visit just because i have heard of its prestigeous reputuation and beautiful campus. Baltimore also offers horse racing at Pimlico Race Course, one of my favorite spectator sports to watch. As for the nightlife, Fletcher and 8x10 have been recommended to me as great venues to watch live preformances about every night. They have hosted performers such as The Flamming Lips, Black Eyed Peas, and Gov't Mule; and WideSpread Panic, Dave Matthews Band, and Red Hot Chili Peppers respectively. Baltimore has so much to offer, even if you are passing through the area check out some of these attractions as you are sure to be impressed.

No comments: